My sister and her little guy Jonas came to Logan last week to see us! I couldn't have been more excited when she told me! Her and I are really close and I havent seen her since September, so needless to say, I was dying to get some sister time in!
When they came on Tuesday we just hung out around the house for a bit, and then my husband watched the kids (Thanks babe!) so that we could go to dinner with some of my girlfriends and a little shopping trip after! I love my friends here so much, and I was excited for her to meet them and for them to meet her!
Wednesday we spent entirely too much time at Kohls, but had a blast shopping around. We went to lunch after that and then hung out at the house again. I got the privilege of photographing my cute little nephew and absolutely gorgeous sister! It was a lot of fun! Jonas hadnt ever really had his pictures done, and it was fun to capture all his cuteness!
The kids had a blast playing with eachother! Jonas taught Alexa how to say "ya" when she wants something, and Chayse loved having another boy to play with! Luckily Jonas and Chayse both LOVE movies and had a ton of fun watching them together! Alexa was just being a crazy diva the whole time! Haha!
Sadly she had to leave the next morning and I seriously hated that she had to go! She is such an amazing sister and is such a strong person who has been through so much and came out on top! She is a fabulous mother and a great example to me! I wish I lived closer! It makes me want to move back to Boise so bad!!! Maybe someday! :)

2 comments:
thanks sis...i love you. last week was great. i think we really needed that.
I love cousin baths! Not in a gross way! It is so nice when they grow up together! I love it!!
Post a Comment