Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Newborn Shoot!


So my friend Brienne let me come take pictures of her cute baby girl! It was my first newborn shoot and it was a lot of fun! She is so so so so cute! She makes me baby hungry. Alexa isnt eve one! AHHHH! (Don't worry..Im not ready for another yet!) Anyway check out her cute pics! I am doing another set of newborn pics today! She is 1 day old and we are doing hospital pics! In about a month I get to photograph new twin baby girls! Oh I love my job!

4 comments:

Jill W said...

Oh my goodness, that is so beautiful! My husband takes great shots, but never takes the time to do all the editing I want done. Okay, maybe he doesn't have the time. And I don't know enough about Photoshop. So, I'll make sure to book a shoot with you when we have another one (and no, I'm not prego and don't plan to be for awhile, but when it happens I'll call ya!).

Ry and Wendi said...

Oh, I love that photo! She is darling. Great job!

Material Mary said...

Hi Nicole,
I love your blog and chose to award you with the Kreative Blog award. Go to my blog for instructions. meatsmj.blogspot.com
Mary

Jacque said...

I keep meaning to tell you they are beautiful pictures! (as ALWAYS!) You ROCK!