Friday, January 2, 2009

Time flies when you are this cute...

I can't believe that in a month, Alexa will be one!

How did she go from this...
to this....
so dang fast!

Maybe I'm biased..but she is the cutest little darling ever and I couldn't love her more!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not being biased, she really is that cute! =) They grow up too fast, I'm already looking at Macy and thinking she needs to slow down! =(

Christy said...

She is very Cute Nicole! I love her hair! So darling!

Kimber Dawn said...

can't wait to come next month!

Melissa Taylor said...

Adorable!!! miss you cuz!

Lindsay Kay said...

Seriousy! She is almost one?!! What happened. She is so adorable. So so pretty. Miss you.

Lis said...

Hey, it's Lisa. I am glad you found my blog, I am kind of new to this whole blogging world. What a cute family you have. My husband and I met in Logan, that is where he is from. I take it that is where you live. So fun! I'll be sure to add you to my list!

Brandon & Amber said...

Holy cow I can't believe she is going to be 1! She is getting so big and still so cute!

The Jensen's said...

No your not Biased every mom thinks that....she is super cute!
(I put christmas away so when you come over she wont have the tree to torment. ha ha :)

Ms Moni D said...

Soon to be a Big Girl and no more the Baby Girl! She is sooooo precious! I cannot wait for the next time we get some Alexa snuggles!

Hawkins Family said...

I agree! She's adorable...simple as that!