The last one of Chayse is my favorite, you totally get a taste of his personality in that one. The last one of Alexa is my favorite too, such a misheveious little grin she has! Lol! You need to come up in April sometime so you can take our pictures! (I say April because we want outdoor photos and I don't think it will pretty outside until then when the flowers start blooming again and whatnot.)
They are adorable and getting so big. I love your website, it is so nice and easy to navigate. We should set up a time this summer to do some pics with us :) Hope all is well in Utah!!
Cute blog and cute pictures you've taken. We enjoyed seeing your family on Friday. We'll have to try to do it more often. I noticed you're thinking of going private, my email is kissylou2@yahoo.com if you want me to be invited to see your blog.
You are a great photgrapher. Your kids are so stinkin cute, it's not even funny.....lol I can't wait to see what you will do for little brookee. Love ya
These pictures are so adorable. I love them!!! I'll have to have you do Peyton's 3 year old pics when you come and visit!!! I miss you and hope it's not too much longer till I see you......I heart you
11 comments:
These are sooo cute! I can't wait for you to take my kids pictures!
The last one of Chayse is my favorite, you totally get a taste of his personality in that one. The last one of Alexa is my favorite too, such a misheveious little grin she has! Lol!
You need to come up in April sometime so you can take our pictures! (I say April because we want outdoor photos and I don't think it will pretty outside until then when the flowers start blooming again and whatnot.)
SO CUTE!!! I love all of them. HOw do you do Alexis hair like that? It's so cute. Is it naturally curly or do you gel it up?
They are adorable and getting so big. I love your website, it is so nice and easy to navigate. We should set up a time this summer to do some pics with us :) Hope all is well in Utah!!
you are so talented you have the cutest family!
and yes Tristin does love to take pictures ha ha. It must be your good influance ;o)
you are so talented you have the cutest family!
and yes Tristin does love to take pictures ha ha. It must be your good influance ;o)
I love those pictures!! I love the one of Alexa in the tutu. I definitely want you to take pics of Emmie! I miss talking to you, how is everything?
Cute blog and cute pictures you've taken. We enjoyed seeing your family on Friday. We'll have to try to do it more often. I noticed you're thinking of going private, my email is kissylou2@yahoo.com if you want me to be invited to see your blog.
You are a great photgrapher. Your kids are so stinkin cute, it's not even funny.....lol I can't wait to see what you will do for little brookee. Love ya
These pictures are so adorable. I love them!!! I'll have to have you do Peyton's 3 year old pics when you come and visit!!! I miss you and hope it's not too much longer till I see you......I heart you
Cute, cute double cute!
Post a Comment