Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kitchen Re-do and a few other projects!

Since we decided to not put our townhouse up for sale next spring, I got the bug to do some redecorating! I found a guy who does an amazing job on painting kitchen cabinets and so I decided to go for it! His name is Joseph Workman and if you want to check out his site to see all he does..he is very talented! http://www.josephworkman.blogspot.com/

Here are the before, during and after pictures of my kitchen! I had a hard time getting the color right on my camera to show the true teal color of the wall, but even since these pictures I have painted it again! (It has been painted 3 different colors. Needless to say Brandon was very relieved when I was finally satisfied haha!)












I also decided that my mirror in the guest bathroom downstairs was too drab and I needed to do something to make it not to so blah! After a lot of frustration and trying to get the dang tiles to stay while they dried...here is the finished project! I really like how it turned out! (My bathroom smelled like E6000 for a month or more after though haha!)



I found this awesome bed on KSL for an amazing deal!!! So I had to snag it for Alexa! It's a bed fit for a princess!!



(Next project..redo the boys' room and get it ready for Zayde to come in!!)

No comments: