Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fahnestock/Borich Family Reunion

In June we had our first annual Fahnestock/Borich family reunion! It was a lot of fun and I really appreciate the planning that went into from Dad and Jacque!!

The first day we got down to SLC, I had a wedding to shoot, and then we headed to Dad and Jacque's that night. Kimber and her family got there late that night! Then the next day we headed to Cowabunga Bay and had a blast! It was Zayde's first time in a pool and he loved it! (Though we thing that is where he get Hand Foot & Mouth!) My other 2 definitely got a lot more brave when it came to being in the water by themselves! My anxiety of course, heightens the more brave they get haha! Gotta work on that! After that we headed to a family fav..In&Out Burger! Yummy!






The next morning we got up and got ready for family pictures! It was good to get pictures since everyone was there!



After that we headed up to one of Jacque's lady's cabin up by Park City. It was so nice to get away from all the hustle and bustle and just take in the beauty of nature and breath fresh air and relax as a family. I did get stung by a wasp for the first time..and it hurt..really bad..and itched like crazy for a few days. We had a delish bbq and hung out that night playing games and laughing! Those are the best times aren't they? When you can just hang out and spend quality family time together? I hope we can go back again next summer!! (Though I do think us ladies should hit up the shops in Park City next time!) :)







Thanks again for the fun time! Til next year!

No comments: