Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My kiddos!

Holy cow I can't believe how fast time flies. Zayde is already 12 days old!!! He is doing so great! Last night he slept 5 hrs in between feedings. Knock on wood..hope that lasts! :) Here he is at a week old! I will be finishing his newborn pictures this week so stay tuned to see those!

Alexa is doing pretty good as well! She is a little bit on the whiny side for sure, but we are chalking that up to being a girl, her age and the changes that come with having a new baby.
It was so fun the other day to get her all dolled up for her dance pictures. She thought it was the coolest thing to wear mascara and has since snuck into my makeup and tried putting it on herself. She doesn't have the best aim! :) I love this little princess, whiny days and all!

Chayse is awesome! He is loving his new little brother and is such a big helper! He is enjoying (for the most part) playing soccer with his dad as his coach! He really likes playing goalie because he can use his hands haha. I am sad that I have missed his last couple games and practices, but I am hoping that the weather warms up enough that I can take Zayde and we can watch him. He is getting ready to graduate from Preschool in a few weeks and he can't wait for the summer and then Kindergarten. Wait-What? I am going to have a Kindergartener? Please someone..stop time from flying!!

Holy cow I am a mom of 3!!! But they are the best 3 kids I could have ever asked for!
I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Material Mary said...

Your baby is so darling adorable!! You could just kiss on him all day long!!
Mary