Wow I can't believe how bad I have been at blogging lately! We had a busy first part of the summer and this last month has proved to be just as busy!
Brandon finished college this last month! Yahoo!!!! We had a little BBQ for him with family and friends, and my dad took us out to Chili's as well to celebrate! Thanks for everyone's love and support! We are so so proud of Brandon and all of his hard work to finish his degree! He has worked full time at Impact, part time at the hospital in the cardio lab, and still had time to do his homework and be a great dad and husband! Now its time to start looking for a job! Wish us luck!
I have been busy as ever with photography! I enjoyedd the summer but definitely ready for things to slow down! :) I have been trying to keep up with the kids the last few weeks, but due to lack of energy and feeling nauseas a lot..it's been a little harder haha. I haven't gotten this sick with my others, but it's still definitely manageable so I can't complain too much. The kids are pretty good at taking care of me when they know I am sick!
Chayse turns 5 next week and also starts up preschool again. Holy cow is he ready! He has been talking about being a big 5 yr old and his last year of preschool before kindergarten! He played Tball this summer and absolutely loved it and can't wait to play again next summer! He is so excited for this little baby to come. He has put in a request for a baby brother, so we will see!
Alexa is a ball of energy and diva-ish-ness. Totally not a word..but it works! I have used the word diva to describe her in a lot of posts, but really there is not a better word to describe her..and her diva qualities get more and more apparent each day! haha! She is so sweet about the baby and said she wanted a baby in her belly when we told them. haha. She acts like she cant wait for the baby to come, but I am sure that it will be a rude awakening when the baby really does get here. She wants a little brother as well, so hopefully someone up there was listening! ;)
Here are just a few pics from over the last month. I have been horrible about taking pics! Ah!!
The pics are of the kids at the dentist (Alexa had to get a small cavity filled a couple of weeks later. The dentist said that her pits are so deep in her teeth that it was bound to happen no matter how good her brushing was. That made us feel a little bit better as parents haha).
We also took the kids to their first rodeo and the first one that I can remember going to. We all absolutely loved it!











1 comment:
Your kids are SUPER adorable!
Post a Comment