Friday, September 24, 2010

Chayse's 5th Birthday!

Chayse turned 5 on September 11!

The day before, we had a friend pizza party for him! Thanks to all of those who came! We all had a blast and Chayse is very thankful for the presents he was given!


Then on Chayse's actual birthday the next day, we took Chayse to see "Toy Story 3" and then he wanted to go to dinner at McDonalds that night for dinner and so we did! He loves playing there. I don't love the germs..but I can't keep him sheltered forever haha.

For his birthday he got a Fisher Price Talkin Jeep Power Wheels from us, grandparents and Uncle Travis! He absolutely loves it and Alexa loves riding with him on it!
We sure love having Chayse in our family. Time flies too fast and I can't believe that my little guy is already 5! He is such a sweet little boy and we feel so blessed to have him! Love you buddy!

(I have pics from his bday that I need to upload and add to this post!)

No comments: