Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chayse's PreSchool Graduation

Last night Chayse graduated from his first year of preschool! I am so proud of all he has learned and how far he has come this past year! He found his love for singing and getting up and doing it in front of his class or a big crowd. His love for drawing jumped leaps and bounds and he is actually very good for his age. He is spelling small words and sounding them out, and loves writing! His teachers, Jen and her mom Linda...are absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better preschool for Chayse to go to.

Here are the pics from his Graduation Dinner at Pizza Plus and his actual Graduation. The quality of the pictures is very low and I am not too impressed with my Nikon point and shoot. Thats for another post though..so sorry..you have to deal with bad pics haha! We were sad because Brandon had to work at the hospital last night, so he missed the dinner, but luckily he was able to slip away and see Chayse graduate! :)

Chayse loves taking pictures, and he insisted on taking some of me. He just may be following in my footsteps! The best part about it is that he takes the pic, looks at it on the camera with a big smile and says "Cute, that's really cute."

Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Leavitt, and Stacy and Jamie for coming to help support Chayse! We missed the rest of you and wish you could have come!

Chasye with his teacher Jen, who is amazingly fabulous at what she does and a good friend!

I am so so so proud of you little buddy! Now I just have to figure out what we are going to do all summer without preschool! Haha! His life revolved around preschool and what was coming next, and what letter they would learn, and what he could bring for sharing, etc. He truely loves school and I love that about him!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats to Chayse! (And to you too for surviving the first year of school....only 13 more years to go! Lol!)

Karen said...

p.s. What point & shoot do you have? I got a Nikon Coolpix around Christmas time and hated it so much I had to return it after using it for a few weeks and got a new camera before taking off to Washington DC!

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

So fun for Chayse!! I actually registered Mya for the same preschool for this fall! (Amber B. told me about it!) Is Chayse going there this fall as well? I forget we live so close now! We should do play dates or something!! :)