Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just a few pics for your viewing pleasure!

We have just been busy doin our thing around here! We have been running to preschool, shoots, shopping, having friends over to partay! (We have great friends who are always a blast to hang out with! Its a huge plust when all the kids get along and can play well together!), zumba, more shoots, editing, working out, school, work, more work, more school, girls nights, church, church calling, and squeezing in as much play time together as we can! Life is busy, but we take each day and try and make the best of it! We are excited to get out of Logan and take a trip home soon for Mandi's wedding! I keep hearing about all the sun there and I think I need a little of it myself!
SO whats a post without pics right? Chayse wanted to take some pics on our new little bench today, how could I turn him down? I just shot these with my little point and shoot so dont judge haha!ya i barely have any makeup on. again..dont judge haha!

11 comments:

The Raguskus Family said...

adorable!!!

The Jensen's said...

Life gets so busy but yet you always find a way to blog about everything... Your a amazing Nicole and a wonderfulo mother and friend !

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Hey at least your kids are dressed and their hair is done!!! cute kids-have fun on your trip!

Nicole Leavitt said...

Thanks ladies! You too Shannon! :)

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! We had fun with you guys today! Let have a girls day soon!

Jacque said...

Fun! You are a fun Momma!!

Ash said...

I want a bench like that!

Hokie Family said...

They are so cute!!!

The Howard's said...

Your kids are so stinkin adorable!

♥The Balzens♥ said...

Hi nicole! this angie...anyhoo, i LOVE how you do your blogs! Particularly the header! How did you do it??????? I have photoshop and I'm pretty new to it still. Anyway, if you have any tips, let me know! thanks!

Lindsay Kay said...

nicole you have such a cute blog and even cuter kids. hope all is well.