Chayse was asked to "fish sit" for my friend Ashley's kids' fish while they were in Vegas. Chayse was so excited because she was going to pay him $5. I told him that if he was responsible with the fish and took great care of them, he could use that money to get a fish. He did a great job so on Wednesday we headed to Petsmart. Alexa wanted one as well and I just cant say no to that girl! I was being cheap and didnt want to buy two beta fish tanks and double of everything. So the guy at Petsmart told us that little African dwarf frogs and betas can live together. The frogs are fully aquatic and can eat the same food as a beta! Perfect solution! The kids were so excited! Chayse ended up wanting the frog, and he named him Howell. Alexa got a beautiful crowntail beta and named him Sammy. They are pretty easy pets! Haha! Except I think that our frog has issues..he hides all the time and rams his head into the side every once in a while..trying to get out. Hopefully he learns to get a long with his new friend Sammy...and they will become the best of friends haha!



Another new thing is that Brandon bought me a scooter. He is very clear about that fact that he bought it for me because he knew that I have wanted one. He will use it more in the summer to commute to work! Cant beat the $3 fill up! When we were engaged, he got caught in a rainstorm on his bullet bike and and when he was turning the bike slid out from underneath him. Luckily it wasnt a really bad crash, but bad enough that it scared me and I kindly asked him (giving him no other option)..that he needed to get rid of it, and it took him a while..but he did. His dad ended up buying it so its still in the family haha. Anyway, I joked with Brandon that is is an acceptable version of a bullet bike and I knew he was excited to feel the wind in his hair again! I havent ever ridden dirt bikes or 4 wheelers or motorcycles, etc..and so Brandon was a little nervous when I wanted to ride it. Don't get me wrong, he was excited to get me on there..but was a little nervous when I actually did. I swear the color drained from his face a few times and he was worried about his little bullet scooter getting scratched! :) I did get the hang of it though! I will have to have him take a picture of me riding it to prove to you all that I can do it! :) Anyway, we are really excited to have a new fun little form of transportation for the good weather! Now our next goal..get Chayse on it! He is a little scared of it and Brandon is dying to get him on there for a ride with him! We will have to get pics of that too! :)




4 comments:
Sweet Bike...
Oh....now you get the car right??
you never road the trail bikes at the cabin?
Such cute pictures as always. Your kids are growing up. The bike looks fun for Brandon. I'm sure he'll enjoy it especially now that it's warming up.
Post a Comment