I forgot to mention in my Thanksgiving post, that my sister, Adam and Jonas came to see us the Tues on their way to my dad's house to spend the holiday with him. I love my sister dearly and I dont get to see her nearly as much as I want to! I was so excited when they said they were coming! Adam hasn't ever been to Logan, so it was fun to have him here! Of course Jonas is a blast and my kids loved playing with him! We went to dinner at Firehouse and as always it was yummy! I think we have been there almost everytime Kimber comes. Love that place! After that we went back to the house and hung out with the kids, and after they went to bed we watched a movie and chatted! They had to leave the next day so I am way bummed that we didnt get to spend more time with them! I hope we get to go to Boise soon and spend more time with them and see their gorgeous new house!
We were able to run by the studio and snap a few fun photos! Kimber is 4 months pregnant here and she is glowing and gorgeous and I am so happy for their little baby to make his/her debut in May! She finds out what they are having in a couple weeks and I am going crazy with anticipation!



I love his curls and his long lashes and sweet little face! My little nephew rocks! ;)

3 comments:
You really are a great photographer. I need to live closer so you can take pictures of Saydee.
we had fun! thanks for the pics!
I think Jonah like a little like Chase in this last picture. He is cute and congrats to Kimber so awesome.
Post a Comment