I have cute pictures of my kids from the couple months and because of my bad blogging lately, they have not been posted for all of you to see! I cant believe how fast my kids are growing right before my eyes! It makes me excited for them to grow older and try new things, but then again it makes me so sad that my babies arent babies anymore. I am thinkin we may need another little one around here! I will have to convince my husband of that one! Please feel free to leave a comment on here to help me convince him how this earth needs just one more of our darling offspring to add to the bunch! haha!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Random fun pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
CUTE pigtails! I'm just now trying to get allie's hair into a little ponytail on top of her head! Your little girl is so adorable!
I for sure think you need another adorable child! (Maybe 2 or 3 more!)Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!
Dear Brandon,
I am writing to tell you that you need to have MORE kids. I agree with your beautiful wife, we need more cute kids on this earth, and your kids are adorable! :)
sincerely,
Christy
haha...did that help Nicole? :) LOVE the pictures of your kids! You take such great pictures and always capture "the moment"...which I still have no clue how you do that. That is truly a gift, because I rarely capture those moments on camera.
Haha! Thanks Christy! You are awesome! Oh gosh, what are you saying..i love the pictures of your 3 beauties! You do a great job of capturing life and I am not just saying it. :)
Post a Comment