Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving at Brandon's parents house a few days ago! LaDonna put together a fabulous meal and it was fun to hang out with family! Unfortunately Brandon had to work at 2 and I had to set up for NovemberFest at 3. So it wasnt a long drawn out, day of laziness, relaxing and playing fat dog. Oh well..such is life! :) We made the best of the time we all had together though!

Later that afternoon, me and the guys headed down to set up my booth for NovemberFest. Travis built me some pretty awesome shelves to display all my work! I am so thankful for that, otherwise I wouldnt have had a clue as to what to use for a booth! Thanks for everyone's hard work and support in helping me do this! It was alot of fun and I handed out a TON of cards, so that was good! Here is a picture of my booth. (I don't think the pictures do it justice though. It looked a lot cuter in person!)


I am so thankful for this time of year and the closeness that is felt through the holidays! I am thankful for my family and for the love and support they show me! I am thankful for Brandon and the for the great husband and father he is! Love you babe! I am so lucky and have so much to feel blessed for, and that I am thankful for! ;)

3 comments:

Hokie Family said...

This is weird but Alexa and luke have the exact same bottom teeth. love all the pictures because I love your family. Grateful for you!

Jacque said...

You look so good! Are you losing weight? I think that looked like a fun Thanksgiving Feast!

Tilly said...

Nicole! You look fantastic! You're kids get cuter and cuter every time I see their pictures. I can't wait to meet them in person. Hopefully next summer. Take care and Happy Holidays!