Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve, we went to Brandon's parents house! It was a lot of fun! We ate lots of yummy food, delicious treats and are probably regretting it now! ;) Some went sledding, others stayed in the warm house and visited. We played a game then did presents. It was so sweet, because LaDonna took the tool boxes that Brandon and Justin had as little boys and refinished them and put the little boys' names on them and gave it to them with a bunch of tools. It was so cool to have them play with the same things their dads did when they were young! LaDonna always outdoes her self when it comes to what she makes us all for Christmas. She made each of the little girls, a doll blanket and each of the couples a totally awesome movie quilt! (Along with a huge bowl full of popcorn, our favorite treats and drinks and movies! It was so fun!

After that we went home and had our first Christmas Eve/Christmas morning at home. The Christmas Eve Elves came and knocked on the door and left a couple of boxes for Alexa and Chayse. It was there Christmas Eve pajamas! That meant that Santa was getting close to our house and the kids had better get to bed. Chayse went to bed like a charm. Why cant Santa come all year round? Haha! Brandon and I were able to finish up all of our last minute shopping and head to bed at a decent time ourselves!
~ At our house Christmas Eve ~ ~Christmas day pictures to come!~

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Your kids are so adorable! How far apart are they in age? I think Cameron and Chayse need to have a playdate and cause some mischief together! :) Happy Holidays!
Oh, and I only got one copy of that magazine....I ordered two.

Anderson Avenue said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas Eve!! Cute pics of the kids they are so stinkin' cute.

Brandon and Lynsay said...

I love the idea of having the "elves" drop off jammies on the door step. I am totally stealing that idea for next year. Super cute! ps, your kids are absolutely adorable!

Jill W said...

When did Alexa's hair get so long?! I love the black and white photo of the two of you together! And I'm stilling your jammie idea next year, too!