So for those of you who don't know...I have a SERIOUS addiction to this....
In highschool my friend Heather would monitor my sprays if she was around when I was getting ready. 12 was all I got. Ya, the second she turned her head..I started goin crazy with it..then as soon as she turned around..."3..(spray) 4..(spray)..". Ya it was really pathetic. Admittedly there was times that if you touched my hair, you would have felt it was worthy enough to pass for a helmet.
My sister would ask me if Brandon minded that he couldn't run his fingers through my hair. Haha...as if I would let him even try!!! Don't mess with the poof!
Then I came along Paul Mitchell Freeze & Shine. Now I have used this in the past, randomly here and there..but never when I "poofed my hair". Lo and behold...it keeps my hair volumized without having my hair feel like i put shalack (sp?) on it. Oh what a fabulous product!
In highschool my friend Heather would monitor my sprays if she was around when I was getting ready. 12 was all I got. Ya, the second she turned her head..I started goin crazy with it..then as soon as she turned around..."3..(spray) 4..(spray)..". Ya it was really pathetic. Admittedly there was times that if you touched my hair, you would have felt it was worthy enough to pass for a helmet.My sister would ask me if Brandon minded that he couldn't run his fingers through my hair. Haha...as if I would let him even try!!! Don't mess with the poof!
Then I came along Paul Mitchell Freeze & Shine. Now I have used this in the past, randomly here and there..but never when I "poofed my hair". Lo and behold...it keeps my hair volumized without having my hair feel like i put shalack (sp?) on it. Oh what a fabulous product!
Oh yes my friends. That is a very large jug of hairspray. I have to buy it through the black market (a.k.a my friend who is a cosmetologist).A bit extreme? I know there are people out there who do the same thing! Uh hem...Amber (Bailey) Read. Ya I had to out you too! :)
So if you ever run out of hairspray...you know where to come get some...for a price.
P.S. Crossing my fingers very hard that I don't ever become allergic to hairspray. I would have to resort to a wig or move out of Utah.

5 comments:
I love this! It totally made me laugh. I have to admit though...I have an addiction too. My dad calls me "fluff". And it is really sad that I have to have my daughters hair perfect too. I'm sure you know what I mean :) Thanks for making me smile!
You know that this is my addiction too! It is a crisis at our house if we run out of hairspray!! I love the gallon. I might have to try that stuff!!
That is pretty funny. But your hair looks great..so it's definately worth it. Love the halloween pictures. Your kids costumes are so cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun.
YEAH Nicole I am so proud of you! The paul mitchell gallon hairspray is the best!
your are so funny! but i think any girl that says she is not addicted to hair spray is a liar face!
Post a Comment