Sunday, August 16, 2009

Logan Temple

I took this picture at a wedding on Friday and it turned out pretty awesome if I do say so myself!! It's vintage artsy..so not the typical temple picture, but I love it just the same! I just might frame it!
Photobucket
I hope to go there someday...
(on the inside..the inside INSIDE..haha)
I got through my first two weddings on Aug 5th and Aug 14th. I am so glad I was able to do them because it really broadened my horizons in the photography world and I am so excited to dive into more! I think thats the one thing I love about being a photographer. There are so many things you can photograph, explore, and learn.
Thank you so much to all of you who constantly show your support through your kind words on my blog, facebook, emails etc. I really love what I do and appreciate the faith you all have in me and my growth in this venture!
Thanks!!

6 comments:

The Reese Family said...

i love love this picture!! good job. Those are my favorite pictures of all time is the vintage look. I love em'. You should do another one of the temple without the sign and i will buy one and frame it :)

Ashlie said...

Your wedding pictures are fantastic! I love that the temple on is different :) Jed & Katie's wedding was amazing, and you can tell just from looking at them that you're trying new things and getting better. It's fun watching! :D

Justin & Ashlee said...

Awesome pic Nicole! You always do a great job :)

Lindsay Kay said...

Thanks for the sweet comments. Your pictures are getting so amazing. I love this picture of the temple. It is really cool. Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks again.

Brienne Alder said...

I'm with Shanna...if you take one without the sign I'll buy it too and frame it..It looks incredible. YOu are seriously amazing at what you do Nik...Hope everything is going great for you.

Jacque said...

I think the sign is awesome! I think it's unique- I would do both and sell them at the fair and summerfest next year. Seriously. I mean it. Do it.