
Well after a rollercoaster of ups and downs as to when we would close..we are finally moving! We were supposed to close on April 30, but things weren't done in time and closing kept getting pushed back further and further. We had scheduled to move today, and arranged for a truck and family to be here to help and I was starting to lose it that we would miss our moving day! The developer/builders were totally flexible with us and said we could move our stuff in, but we cant actually LIVE there til we close. We are set to close on Wed, so in between today and then we are going to stay at Brandon's parent's house. Everything on the loan has been approved, they are just waiting to hear about the grant..so the developer was confident enough in our situation, that moving this weekend wouldn't be a problem!
SOOOO long story short..we are moving today and I couldn't be more excited!! I will post pictures as soon as we get everything unpacked and set up!
We won't have internet or TV til the end of May..so I should be able to get unpacked pretty dang quick! Haha!

3 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures of your home all put together! Glad everything worked out!
Hope the weekend went smoothly. Enjoy your new home.
Hope your Mother's day was Amazing because you are an awesome mom!
I cannt wait till you get moved ! Good Luck Sweetie
Post a Comment