Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Pics of The Townhouse

Here are some updated pictures of the townhouse! We go on Friday for the inspection and are so excited for it to be all done! We move in Mother's Day Weekend!
(The pics arent the best quality! I was in a hurry to take them!)

11 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

That is so exciting for you guys! The new place looks great. This is funny, but I think I know the couple who bought your old one. She did a post on the new townhouse they bought and it looks like yours from the inside ;)

Christy said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Love your new house! can't wait to see you decorate it all up and make it a home! Thanks for the tour!

jen said...

Beautiful! I love the cabinets and the black appliances! Stainless appliances are a pain in the butt! We're excited to see it all decorated!

Anonymous said...

love the new place! I can't wait to get into a brand new place. Someday!

Tegan said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see it in person once your all moved in

Jamie said...

LOVE IT!!! I want something Brand new:) Have fun decorating it!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can't wait to see pictures of the place once all your stuff is moved in! The kitchen looks killer, I love the dark cherry cabinets and granite combo! Your bathrooms look a lot like mine, I think we put in the same faucets, light fixtures, and our tile looks very similar too! =) Are you going to paint any of the rooms? If so what colors?

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can't wait to see pictures of the place once all your stuff is moved in! The kitchen looks killer, I love the dark cherry cabinets and granite combo! Your bathrooms look a lot like mine, I think we put in the same faucets, light fixtures, and our tile looks very similar too! =) Are you going to paint any of the rooms? If so what colors?

Lis said...

Your new home sure looks beautiful, too much fun! Have fun moving . . . yikes.

Lindsay Kay said...

Wow! It looks so nice. Are these the one dave was building?

Nicole Leavitt said...

Lindsay-No these are out in Smithfield. Dave's are pretty freakin rad though..we just needed a little more space!