Brandon and I decided it was time to get a bigger place. We talked with a few builders and were going to build a house..but then we found these brand new townhouses..that in the end would be better money wise and was bigger than what we would move into if we built. (1500 sq ft finished vs. 1000 sq ft in the house..and we would have to finish off 550 sq ft of the basement). So that and other reasons..made us decide on these! UT is offering a $6k grant for first time home buyers and then the government is offering the $8k tax credit...so we figured it would be the best time to buy right now. We will live there for 3-4 yrs then look at building again...whether it be in Logan or Idaho or whatever.
We are really excited! They will be done in a couple weeks and we came in at a time when we could pick all of the colors, carpet, granite and tile. That was a lot of fun for me!
Here are the specs:
*1500 sq ft
*3 bed/ 2.5 bath
*Granite counter tops
*Wood laminate flooring
*Cherry Cabinets
*Black appliances (double sided fridge, flat top range, over the oven micro and dishwasher)
*Gas fireplace
*Corner tub with fully tiled seperate shower.
*Huge master closet w/window.
*Attached garage
*Storage room in garage.
*Laundry room upstairs by bedrooms ( a huge plus for me!)
*Huge storage closet upstairs
I think that is all! Here are some pictures that I took really quick yesterday when we went and saw it. I will take more when its completed in a few weeks!

6 comments:
WOW!!! I can't wait to see it all put together!!! I bet your super excited
Im jelous now! ha ha! I have SO much worj to do on our house and yours will be done for you! I love it! Its going to be really nice to have all the extra room!
i LOVE it! i am so excited for you guys!!! i can't wait to come see your new home. i love you so much. ;) i CAN't wait to see you this week and am so stoked!
What?! I'm so happy for you, and so sad for us! We'll miss having you in the ward. At least we'll still see you at soccer!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I can't wait to be neighbors.....its a good thing you can't stand to live without me and have to move where I do :):) I have so many fun plans for us...haha. hope your excited!
Wow! That is so nice! I am a huge fan of closets, and your master bedroom closet is awesome!I love the tub too! Can't wait to see it all put together...makes decorating fun! When do you guys get to move in?
Post a Comment