Yesterday was my last day of nannying for The Robinson Family. I have been with Dylan since he was 3 months old, and he just turned 1 on Dec 19. It has been so fun to see him grow and develop throughout the 9 months I was with him. He is such a fun little guy with a great personality. Chayse and Dylan got along really well for the most part and I know that Chayse will sure miss playing with his little buddy every day during the week! Danilo and Shelley were so great to work for! Shelley and I became fast friends and I looked forward to our morning chats before she left for work! I am sure I will watch Dylan here and there for them still before the baby comes, and even after she comes, cuz I can just take her with me. I just decided that when I hit 32 weeks, I just needed time to get ready for Alexa to get here, and to be able to relax and try and keep her in as long as possible! Luckily it worked out with when Shelley went on Christmas Break (she is a school teacher)..and that would give them time to get ready and adjusted to the new place she would be taking Dylan! It makes me sad because Dylan will be watched by someone else, and I definitely got attached to him! I will miss his huge smile when he sees me walk in his house, and the cute little chubby arms he held out for me to come pick him up, and the way he would bury his head on my shoulder and just laugh when he was in a playful mood! I feel lucky to have been able to watch such a great little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment