Saturday, December 8, 2007

Almost 30 weeks!

On Tuesday I will be 30 weeks! I cant believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! I know once I hit the "30's"...then time will just fly by even more! I was told by my husband last night, that come mid-January..I cant go anywhere by myself, just in case I go into labor. His dad works 2 min away from where we live, so he feels like if I am at home at least, his dad can make it over to help with Chayse til he can make it there. (Mind you he only works like 12 min away...7 min if there isnt any traffic.) So as nice as it would be for things to move that quickly, I told him I would be fine and Im sure he would make it home in time to take me to the hospital before she came out! Haha! Luckily Logan is small enough that no matter where I am..someone is close by! He is also crossing his fingers that the baby comes on a weekend because that gives him more time with the baby before he would have to go back to work. It was endearing to see the wheels turning and planning the upcoming birth. Unfortunately..(specially with me)...birth just isnt something we can plan!

I know this sounds totally lame, but Im just worried about the hospital stay and being away from Chayse so much! Depending on when you deliver at Logan Regional, they usually have you stay 3 days..hospital policy. I haven't ever been away from Chayse more than overnight, and we took him to my inlaws later and picked him up way early..so Im just not used to being away from my little buddy! Thats what he totally is, my little buddy..we are always together! I know he can come visit in the hospital, but realistically how long will a 2 1/2 yr old be able to sit in a hospital room! Oh well, Im sure I will have enough to worry about with the new little one and trying to get some sleep in between, that I wont even really think about it. K Im done with my ramblings! :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

YEAH! 10 more weeks left and you look Fan-Freaking-Tastik!