Friday, September 14, 2007

Im peeved...

SO I was totally looking forward to my PRENATAL massage today at 4:30! All day I have been thinking..ahhh yes, time for some relaxation! Well, the receptionist just calls me and says that the lady I scheduled with, doesnt normally do massages on pregnant women and was concerned as to how far along I am. Now I dont know much about prenatal massage, but I do know there is such a thing, and I do know that pregnant women love it. So when I called yesterday, asking if they do prenatal massages, and I get told that they do and they schedule me...I assume that the receptionist knows what she is talking about. I dont expect to get a call 2 hrs before my beloved relaxation hour, from another receptionist telling me that the masseuse doesn't usually do that, and asked how far along I was. I told her almost 18 wks..and she said, "Well i think you should be fine?" (with doubt seeping through her words.) I told her that I specifically asked for a prenatal massage, and asked if the lady knew how to do one. She said that I was scheduled for an hour so she would do similar stuff. What the heck does that mean??? I cancelled the appt because I dont want to go some where that they have no idea what is going on. So, Im bugged, butIm done venting.

No comments: