
I had a great birthday yesterday! We went out to Hamilton's for dinner and had some nice "husband and wife bonding time". We went shopping which is ofcourse always fun..maybe more for me than for Brandon..but he was a good sport! Chayse didnt quite understand that it was my turn to have a birthday, since his was the day before. He just didnt want his day to be over! On a side note, I realized that I was more excited for Chayse's birthday than my own. Maybe thats because I am getting closer and closer to 30 and that just doesnt excite me..(ok i have 6 more yrs..but time flies)...or just because Chayse's birthday brings back the excitement that I felt as a child when my birthday rolled around each year. I guess Im just growing up! :) Thanks to my husband and little guy for making it a fun day for me anyway! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment