Wednesday, July 25, 2007
First Doc Appt!
I am 10 wks along and had my first doc appt today! Brandon and Chayse went with, though Chayse was too interested in figuring out how to get OUT of the room, rather than stay in and see the baby on the screen. I am sure he will get more attentive as time goes on and he realizes more whats going on! Little Baby Leavitt looks great and had a whopping heartbeat of 186! (Maybe it had something to do with the two sips of Diet Coke I had before I went in!) My next appt in Aug 22 and I look forward to getting to check in the with doc again just to make sure the baby is doing great. Since I have had two premature babies, they are keeping a close watch on me and want me to keep strict on seeing the doc every 4 wks. Because of the fact that I started my appts when I was 10 wks...my next appt is when I am 14 wks and the next is at 18 wks. Usually you would just wait until 20 wks so you can see the doc and the ultrasound tech at the same time to find out the sex and get your monthly check up. But they didnt want me to wait 6 wks..so I luckily get to find out what we are having two weeks earlier than I had expected! Who knows if that made any sense..but in my head it does! Anyway, something is weird with my scanner so I wasn't able to show the cute lil peanut's picture..but I attached a 4D picture of what a 10 week old fetus looks like! Too fun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! I will be following you, so keep me posted on your belly, gender, and anything else fun!!! So exciting!
Post a Comment