My sister showed me a really cute site for baby toys that I just love! They are soft and furry and so cute in a simple way! Most of the toys are in soft subtle colors and just perfect for a newborn to snuggle up to! I am definately going to by our new lil baby a few of these toys, once I can get myself to actually buy something. I feel like I am jinxing myself if I buy something before the first tri is over!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Baby Toys!
My sister showed me a really cute site for baby toys that I just love! They are soft and furry and so cute in a simple way! Most of the toys are in soft subtle colors and just perfect for a newborn to snuggle up to! I am definately going to by our new lil baby a few of these toys, once I can get myself to actually buy something. I feel like I am jinxing myself if I buy something before the first tri is over!
Labels: Whatever
baby stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment