
Being that today is Mother's Day, I just wanted to write a little blog on the appreciation I have for being a mother! It is the greatest experience ever! It's like I have my lump of clay, and I can mold it into a beautiful and wonderful creation! At least we all hope so right! At times it can be nerve racking because they say the first seven years of their lives is the learning point and where all the deep seeded truth can be planted. You hope and pray you do all the right things so that they will grow up to be a great and successful person! I love Chayse with all my heart and feel so lucky to have such a great son with my wonderful husband! Everday Chayse says something new, or does something crazy to make me laugh hysterically. I am excited to have more and start the experience of motherhood over again with another little angel from heaven! All in all..I feel very blessed to be a mom and want to give a shout out to all those moms out there who succeed every day in raising their kids in this crazy world!

1 comment:
very cool picture, PEACE OUT! Jen.
Post a Comment