
Today was such a beautiful day! The temp was just right with the perfect breeze! I had a great day hanging out with my husband and son, and cant wait for another day of relaxation tomorrow. I look forward to the weekends when we can just relax and be together as a family. The nice weather was definately welcomed by Chayse who just loves loves loves to be outside and chasing the ducks and watching the soccer game. I cherish these times with my little family and feel so blessed to be where I am at in life. Kinda makes the little issues in life seem irrelevant, when I can look at my family and know that I am loved and I have great people to love! Dang..this warm weather makes me all sentimental and crap! Haha :)

1 comment:
Hey....I know what you mean about the warm weather!! I wish I was there with you guys running around the whole blackhawk community and chasing the ducks!! I can't wait to see you all!!
Post a Comment