Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sprained Ankle

Well, I made it almost 29 years without spraining anything! I guess fate decided that it was time for me to join the club. I sprained my ankle really bad after I was jumping down off the last stair and landed on my foot wrong! My friend was at the door and I was hurrying to answer it. I had to wait a minute before I could open the door because I wanted to scream and cry because of the pain. I opened the door and was probably white as a sheet and she kept asking if I was ok, but I am too prideful..I was fine. Then she left and I crumpled into tears, calling my husband and telling him he had to come home. He wasn't able to leave but my kids took good care of me, along with my sister in law. It took a good month or two to heal, but I am just glad I didnt break it!


This isn't even as bad as it got, but I can't find those pictures. 

No comments: