Monday, December 12, 2011

Disney on Ice: Treasure Trove

We finally took the kids to Disney on Ice. We always hesitated because it's 1.5 hrs away to SLC, and you have to drive through a canyon to get there, and anyone that knows me, knows I dont like to be committed to travel during winter because of the snow, and my certain impending doom of death if we have to drive in it. I have really been working on that part of my anxiety, and so we took the plunge haha. Not to mention Rapunzel and Flynn Rider were there! Duh..like we weren't going to go!

We all had a blast. The kids loved every minute of it! It was amazing to see their eyes light up as each of their favorite characters had come to life right before their eyes! Thanks to Dad & Jacque for watching Zayder Bug!

We will definitely be doing it again!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

Karen said...

How fun! I can't wait for another Disney on Ice show to come to Boise, we took Madelyn when she was 3 and she absolutely loved it!