Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Zayde is 4 months old!!

I swear I felt a little tear sting my eye when I wrote that title! I can't believe it has already been 4 months. I am definitely more emotional with each month that passes...knowing its the last time I will have a baby at that age! It's crazy, but at the same time I am so excited for him to reach the different stages in his life and get more mobile and I am sure his siblings are excited for him to be able to play more!

Here are his 4 month stats:

12 lbs 15.5 oz - 25th percentile
25 inches - 50th percentile
16 3/4 inches - 50th percentile (head)

He is long and thin..but he still has those chubby Leavitt cheeks! :)

He can roll from his stomach to his back.

He found his hands and he is constantly trying to suck on them. A way to soothe him, is to let him hold your hand. He loves it. He is also loving his little toys to suck on and hold on to.

He found his feet as well..and he folds himself in half getting those bad boys up to his mouth! Its so cute to watch!

He found his voice and he uses it! He is so cute when he "talks". It sounds like he is trying to hold a conversation, in baby jibberish style. He has the cutest little squeal and belly laughs. That is my favorite!!

He tried rice cereal...and pretty  much loves it..and the spoon! So we will do that for a bit before we introduce veggies. I hate the look and smell of baby food veggies..so I hope he at least likes them! Haha!

He was sleeping through the night til 5:30 or 6 and then would go back to sleep..but the last several nights he has been waking up at 3:30 and then 7:30 and staying awake til 10:00 or so. He is usually happy and playful in the morning, so that is always a fun time for us to hang out before the older kids wake up!








He pretty much rocks and we love him to pieces!

1 comment:

The Raguskus Family said...

He is absolutely adorable! Love this photo's of him!