Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Calling


Last week I was called to serve in the Young Women's. I am the MiaMaid advisor, and I am so so excited! I have wanted to work with the Young Women for a long time now!

I know it is a very involved calling, and with having a husband, three small children, workingout,  a home and a photography business to run..I will be busy. I am up for the challenge though. I am so ready to help these girls, and I am sure they will teach me more than I ever expected. I hear they are a fabulous group of girls and I hope I can fill the shoes of their previous advisor.

2 comments:

Candace Davidsavor said...

Congrats! I loved working with the Young Women. You will do great and the girls will love you and you will build some wonderful relationships.

Kimber Dawn said...

Yipee! Glad we're working with the YW at the same time :D