Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chayse lost his 1st Tooth!

Last night Chayse let me pull out his tooth! It had gotten so loose that it was just laying forward more...so he got brave and let me pull it out! Much to his suprise it didn't even hurt him! I told him that is why we wait til it's good and ready!
He was soooooo excited to be such a big boy and lose a tooth! He couldn't wait to put it under the pillow, though he was rather concerned on how a tiny fairy would be able to lift his pillow and put his $1 under there. The answer is always "magic". Haha.
Now the one next to it is loose..so not long before the Tooth Fairy will be visiting again!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Karen said...

How exciting! Madelyn has her first loose tooth as well and we are just waiting for the day it finally comes out. We were thinking $1 per tooth too.....man, I remember when I was a kid, I only got a quarter! Lol.