Thursday, December 16, 2010

Playin in the snow!

A couple of Sundays ago, we took advantage of the nice weather and let the kids go play in the snow. Im a boring mom, I dont let my kids go out and play a lot in the snow if its cold. So they were pretty estatic about getting to build a snowman! Well I should say Chayse was, it took Alexa a little bit to fully enjoy her oompa loompa status with all her mismatched snow gear!
 

 
+- 
We didnt have anything for the snowman's eyes and mouth, so he got carrots for all...except Alexa was holding the 3rd carrot hostage. So we have a one eyed frosty with no mouth! :)


1 comment:

Brandon and Lynsay said...

The kids are just adorable. I love the one of Alexa laying down mad about her snow gear. That is soooo something Lily would do. and I am with you, I never go outside in the snow and I always feel bad, but really who enjoys the snow :)