Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some big news!


We just found out that we are expecting our last baby! We are so excited for this little one to join our lives this spring! Chayse and Alexa are pretty excited as well, and Alexa is already kissing my stomach and saying " I love you baby!".

I am sure it will take quite an adjustment to go from 2 kids to 3 kids..but I am ready for the challenge!! :) I will be keeping this blog full of updates throughout the pregnancy! Well...I am going to try my very hardest too! :)

Also, I am going private..for reals this time! So leave me your email!

Thanks!

4 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Im so excited for you!!! going from 2 to 3 is not bad I promise! and after you have 3 well you can handle a dozen! It just gets easier!

Jacque said...

I love that you took three of them! :) I am SOOOO HAPPY for you!

Melisa said...

This is some exciting news, congrats!!

Kimber Dawn said...

woop! woop! so excited, LOVE YOU!