Sunday, October 25, 2009

A few sickies around here...


Last Wednesday Chayse started feeling sick and progressively got worse, and we went to to the InstaCare. It was FULL of people with masks and it was obvious everyone was worried about the H1N1. It turns out that Chayse did have the H1N1 virus as well as an ear infection. He was a pretty miserable little guy for about a week. He still has a little bit of a cough but so doing so much better! We were worried the rest of us would get it. I ended up getting sick for a few days, but luckily I just got a cough/cold and ear infection. I cant believe I got one! I haven't had one since I was young! I got on an antibiotic for that and am feeling much better. Alexa is sick with a cough/cold and is hopefully on her way up from it. I am just ready for us all to be better and back to normal! Luckily Brandon hasn't gotten sick! (Knock on Wood!)

Well I have lots of blogging to catch up on, but I have to get caught up on editing first! So be patient and you will get to see totally cute pics of our kids! Haha..I know..you are all on the edge of your seats! :)
Peace!

3 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Glad to hear it wasn't to serious-sorry your babies and you were sick-hope you all get feeling better!

Christy said...

Hope you are all feeling much better by now! We are hoping it doesn't find it's way to our house, but you just never know!

Kimber Dawn said...

love and miss you!