I wanted to share the a sweet little experience I had with Chayse last night. I was getting Chayse down to sleep and gave him a goodnight kiss and he looks at me and says "paya" (prayer). Then he called for his dad to come join us. Then he folded his arms and closed his eyes, ready for prayer. It was so darling and sweet, that Chayse remembered before I, to pray before he went to sleep. What a humbling experience it was to see how close our little ones are to Heavenly Father! I am so thankful for the great example little Chayse can be to Brandon and I.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
As I Lay Me Down to Sleep...
I wanted to share the a sweet little experience I had with Chayse last night. I was getting Chayse down to sleep and gave him a goodnight kiss and he looks at me and says "paya" (prayer). Then he called for his dad to come join us. Then he folded his arms and closed his eyes, ready for prayer. It was so darling and sweet, that Chayse remembered before I, to pray before he went to sleep. What a humbling experience it was to see how close our little ones are to Heavenly Father! I am so thankful for the great example little Chayse can be to Brandon and I.
Labels: Whatever
baby moment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment