Thursday, March 1, 2007

What to do..What to do...

Brandon and I are both trying to decide the next steps as far as our job goes. Brandon was offered a supervisor position at Impact Cash Services, but was also offered a job with Convergys to work from home. He cant decide between both the jobs. They both have pros and cons. The supervisor job: He would be able to be in charge of a group of people, great incentives, looks great on resume, good hours, he would have all weekends off and he wouldn't have to be on the phones as much. The Convergys job is great because it offers benefits, PTO hours, he will be able to work from home which would be great because he woud be able to do his schoolwork as well. The hours are a little crazy at first with convergys and he may have to work some weekends after his training.

I am trying to decide what is the best route for a nanny job. I have two options. One family has 3 kids, but I would only have one of them for most of the time, til summer came around and then Iwould have all three, so four including Chayse! I would only be working 3 times a week though and she is a little more flexible if I need to go out of town and what not. The other option is for a 3 month old little baby who is so darling. Its full time and she cant be as flexible because she doesnt have ANY family around here. I really like that I would only have one though. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I guess if I went with the family of 3 kids, it would be great birth control! :)

Any suggestions?

No comments: